CELF (Community and Enterprise Leadership Foundation) is committed to respecting the privacy of our website visitors and everyone we work with. Any personal data provided by you to us will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
This means that:
- Data will only be used for the specific purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal information will only be disclosed to a third party with the express permission of the individual whom it concerns.
- Any personal information will not be kept for any longer than is necessary.
- Any personal information will be stored in a location appropriate with EU laws.
- All personal data is protected by adequate security measures, both electronic and physical.
- Data collected will not be used for direct marketing purposes other than those you have opted to participate in.
We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.There are places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as:
- emailing an enquiry to us
- adding a comment to our blog
- registering for an event, or for an online listing
- subscribing to our news feeds
- responding to a related survey
If you lodge a complaint, make a comment, or give feedback through the site, we collect your email address and sometimes other contact details. We may use your email address to respond to you.
Third party providers
Where we use a third-party provider, such as MailChimp (for newletters), Eventbrite (for events) or Typeform (for surveys) any personal information you provide (e.g. your email address) will be stored by the third-party provider.
We take our privacy obligations seriously, and will maintain and use all personal information (if any) which you give to us on this site in accordance with our obligations under applicable legislation in New Zealand.
Your rights and choices
We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access or correction, see our contact details. You can ask to be removed from any of our subscription lists at any time.
For any further explanations of what we do with your information, check the parts of the site where you can provide us with that information, or contact us.
PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY.